Romanian Economic Journalism in Transylvania
In the First Half of the Nineteenth Century
Autor: Ioan LUMPERDEAN
1. Economic Journalism: Theoretical and Historiographical Approaches (1. Economic Journalism: Concept, Features, Components; 2. "The number of journals... has multiplied so much that it is about time we wrote their history"; 3. The First Investigations: Between Romantic Enthusiasm and Positivist Choices; 4. Priorities and Tendencies in the Historiography of Interwar Economic Journalism; 5. Postwar Historical Investigations; First Conclusion).
2. The Romanian Press in Transylvania: Premises, Circumstances, Achievements (1. Under the Sign of Urban Economy and Civilization; 2. The Press in the Romanian Urban Environment; 3. "There was no place like Brasov for the Romanian press..."; 4. Brasov... Yet Not the Only One!; 5. Second Conclusion.
3. Romanian Economic Journalism and the Issue of Modernization (1. The Beginnings; 2. Georg Bariţ and the Program of Romanian Economic Journalism; 3. The Status of the Economy and of the Population in Transylvania; 4. Modernization Means the Fundamental Right to Property; 5. "Money, trade, economy, gain!"; 6. Education: an Economic and National Priority; 7. "May farmers, too, be properly honored..."; 8. "Industry is the outcome and the fruit of the awakening..."; 9. The Development of Trade or the Way to Modern European Progress; 10. "Contribution for and to the benefit of the country..."; 11. "Bank for the development, facilitation and progress of industry and trade"; 12. Railways in Transylvania; 13. Third Conclusion).
4. The Semantic Universe of Romanian Economic Journalism (1. A Difficult... Yet Necessary Approach!; 2. Georg Bariţ and the Pragmatism of Journalistic Language; 3. The Language of Economic Texts: Archaic, Traditional and Modern; Fourth Conclusion).
5. Consequences, Failures and Later Steps;
10 alte produse in aceeasi categorie:
- La reducere!